A lot of people are unaware of the fact that a clean dryer vent is beneficial to you in a lot of ways. First and foremost, the thing to know is that a dryer vent sheet will only catch about 60% of the lint while the rest will go and get stuck in the dryer vent pipe and even in some places inside your dryer if not cleaned out for too long. Just like your air vents, your dryer vents need frequent cleaning at least once a year.
If you don’t clean your dryer vents, you could also be at a great risk of fire. Dryer lint is extremely dry and flammable so that even the slightest of sparks can ignite it and cause you thousands of dollars’ worth in losses.
Additionally, your dryer uses a lot of electricity. You add almost seventy cents to your bill every time you run your dryer. This amount can go up and double itself if you do not clean your dryer vent since your dryer will have to work twice as hard every time you run a cycle. It is also worth noting that a full vent will cause your dryer to work harder which will decrease its life span by a significant amount.
Additionally, if your dryer vent is clogged with lint, heating will not be evenly distributed meaning that your clothes will smell musty, will only come out of the dryer half-dry and will be covered with lint and particles that will make them look untidy as well.
When to get dryer vent cleaned?,/h2>
If some of these signs appear, you know it is time to get your dryer vent cleaned:
- Unreasonable increment in energy bills.
- Clothes don’t smell right after drying.
- Dryer takes more time and cycles to dry.
- The dryer gets hot to touch after drying.
- Condensation starts appearing on the windows of the laundry room.
- You see dust or lint building up on exhaust fan.
How Dryer Vent Cleaning Edmonds can help you:
Dryer Vent Cleaning Edmonds in Washington is proud to claim that we are the best in Edmonds with highly trained technicians and cutting-edge technological equipment and we do the job with perfection. We will do the following for you:
- We remove and clean lint trap.
- We also clean the back of the dryer because this is where lint accumulates.
- We inspect the dryer vent through a special video inspection system.
- And then a vacuum system is connected to the dryer vent duct to remove any blockages.
You can go ahead now and contact Dryer Vent Cleaning Edmonds WA for your safety and the betterment of your home environment. You will find us just a call or an email away.